Before starting TheBeezKneez Fitness programme, whether it’s a group fitness course or personal training here’s some vital steps to take.
1. Take three full length photos of yourself: one of your front profile, one of your side profile and a third of your back profile. You need to be able to see your body shape, so wear fitness shorts and bra, otherwise you won’t be able to see your posture or true shape.
2. Measure yourself and record on the table below. I always recommend to clients to measure every two weeks, its really motivating as you start to see results. You don’t need to measure more frequently than that, try on some new dresses and jeans and check out how they fit you. Also focus on doing your exercises in small manageable chunks!
|Date||Measure directly in line with your belly button||Measure around the smallest part of the waist, approx 2 inches above the navel||Measure below the boney part of your hip bones at the widest part of your hips, including your bottom||Place the tape measure around your breasts in line with the nipples||Measure around the middle of upper arm between shoulder and elbow. Measure both arms||Measure the widest part of each thigh|
Start of exercise Programme:
Two weeks after starting:
Four weeks post:
Six weeks post:
Eight weeks post:
Ten weeks post:
Twelve weeks post:
- One of the well recognised health benefits of exercise is the increase in energy you get from starting a programme. Notice the differences in your vitality, everyday performance and feeling and record them here.
- Another benefit is with the added movement and burning calories you start to fit into your clothes again.
- Then you notice how much more confident you feel.
Here’s a table you can use to record your energy levels and all of the above. This will really motivate as you go through your exercise programme.
|Date||Energy Levels||How do your clothes feel? Tight, looser? Can you get into your skinny jeans yet?||How is your body confidence?|
Beginning of programme
Two weeks in
Four weeks in
Six weeks in